Throughout the history of film making, iconic sequences were created by syncing classical music to picture; such as Debussy’s Claire De Lune as part of the Bellagio Resort’s fountain show in Ocean’s Eleven, Wagner’s Ride of the Valkyries played at full volume in the Apocalypse Now helicopter invasion scene and Strauss’s Blue Danube Waltz op.314 adopted in Kubrik’s 2001: A Space Odyssey as a recurring theme, giving the movie a timeless and hypnotic quality.
Merethe Soltvedt’s rich vocals can be heard on Interstellar, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, X-Men and Ready Player One. Merethe is also a performing and collaborative artist. Notably, Merethe sang with a full orchestra and choir at the Walt Disney Concert Hall as well as with Norwegian rock stars and international artists across Europe, in New York and LA.
Antonin Roux is a classically trained multi-instrumentalist and film composer based in France.
1. Clair de Lune (From “Suite Bergamasque”) – Claude Debussy
2. The Four Seasons Concerto No. 4 in F Minor RV 297 “Winter” – Antonio Vivaldi
3. Cello Suite no. 1 in G major BWV 1007 – Johann Sebastian Bach
4. Die Walküre, Act III: Ride of the Valkyries – Richard Wagner
5. Boléro, M.81 – Maurice Ravel
6. Gnossienne No.1: Lent – Erik Satie
7. The Blue Danube Waltz Op. 314 – Johann Strauss II
8. Carmen Opera Suite No. 2: Habanera – Georges Bizet
9. Peer Gynt Op. 23: IV. In the Hall of the Mountain King – Edvard Grieg
10. Pomp and Circumstance March in D Major Op. 39 No. 1 – Edward Elgar